Thursday, November 19, 2015

Re-emerging...

After almost 5 years of inactivity, I have decided to resurface and restart my blog on commuting in Lagos,

This will include my observations, tips and any related info pertaining to how you get around in Lagos whether you drive, pick a taxi, hop on a bus, ride bikes or just walk.

I must warn though, that I reside and commute from Ajah so most of my submissions will be biased towards that area of Lagos. Of course, it is the reason for the blog in the first place. The traffic we face, what I think are no-brainers to managing the flow etc.

I will try and liaise with officials like The Nigeria Police, LASTMA, LAMATA and other organisations like Traffic FM whose service help get things going.

This is not meant to be a full time thing but if I can translate it to real income why work for someone... So I'll explore ways to advertise, do sponsored write-ups and even endorse without selling my soul (hopefully).

Finally, I intend for this site to be a reference point for the Lagos Commuter and a forum to discuss related issues (intelligently).

Thank you, peeps do join me!

No comments: